Sunday, October 14, 2012

New orliens

I went to New orliens

That city is located at middle and south USA. New orliens famous city about Jazz so When i went to there there were so many jazz musician in the street. But That city isn't famous tour city in USA. But i went to there because my friend live in there so i want to meet my friend.
I had stayed there for 3days. So i'm going to tell you about what i did each days.

First day

 
Orange beach
 
I went to orange beach with my friend. My friend said that he really like go there.
He also said that that beach's sand is white color. I didn't belive that because i've never seen that white beach. My country's beach is all brown color.
but when i went to there, I really surprise because that beach is white~!!
Orange beach was one of the awesome beach in the world. 
 
Second day
 
 
Audubon Zoo
Atcually, New orliens don't have special things....
So my friend and i decided to go to the zoo. I went the zoo a lot of time in Korea but I've never seen USA's Zoo. So  I thought that it would be good experience to me.
And this decision was right~! The zoo so diffrent with my country's zoo.
they made the zoo perfectly~!
 
 
Third day
French Street
 
Here is the most popular street in New Orliens
This old bulding was made by French. Long time ago, French dominated this area and
moved to here. So they had to make their own building. You can see this building little bit different with USA's building. Anyway, there was so many Jazz musician in the street so I could hear Jazz music anywhere.
 
 


I forget this Church but this church also famous in New orliens. There were a lot of tourist in front of the church. It located in front of the French street so many tourist visit both of them. I also did.
There wasn't special thing inside but when i stayed far from there I could see wonderful lanscape.
 
 
New orliens is good city but frankly I don't recommend to go there,,,, I just met my friend...
That's enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment