Thursday, October 25, 2012

LA part2
I'm going to tell you my second story in LA
 
Hollywood
 
 

 
 I went to go to Hollywood with my friend befor we went to Down Town. I think everyone know about Hollywood. Hollywood is the biggest movie city(?) in the world. So many popular actor visited in here and marked their hand or foot in front of the movie theater. First photo is the example about
marking. You can see the letter "Harry Porter". The acotrs who appear in the movie also mark their hand. I saw that in front of theater. There is a museum that name is Madame Tussauds. There are so many dolls(?) mannequin(?) I don't know how to call that. Anyway, That dolls looked like real popular actors.
 
Down town



 
After that, we went to Down town.  There was high building so we could enter that building
and we went to top of the building. We could see all down town. That was awesome landscape.
 
Green peace observatory
 


( When i went to observatory, I saw the store that name was "cha". In my country, Cha mean tea.)



 

 Afternoon, We decieded to go to Green peace observatory. There is famous for good night view.
There were so many people so we have to compete with other person because if we want to see nigh view very well, we have to take a good seat. At night, I'd never seen like that night view.
You have to go and have to see that before you die~!!!!

Thank you~!   

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Tad again. The picture of the night view is nice! As I wrote, I've also been L.A., but I didn't see such views at that time. You are lucky! Should I go there again (before I die)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure~!!!

      If you couldn't see that night view, you have to go and see that night view~!!

      Thank for your comment

      Delete