Thursday, November 29, 2012

Grand cayon~!

Grand cayon~!

Hi~ guys~ today i'm going to tell you about Grand cayon~!

You guys know about that? Grand cayon have one of the great view in the world~!!

My friend and I made a reservation in the tour program so we have to depart at 6:30.

It takes 4 hours from Lasvegas. That was so hard~!


 
Finally, we arrived at Grand cayon~!! we was so tired but when we watched that view
 
We forgot our fatigue~!! That...That was awesome~!! You can't feel more moving than me
 
Because picture can't see all about thing~! you have to watch this view on your eyes~!!
 
 
 

                Grand cayon is placed in desert. Desert is so so so hot~!!!! Grand cayon also was so hot~!!

  So If you guys have a plan to go to there, you must bring your Sun glasses but I wore the sunglasses

 My eye was dry so my eye was so heart~!!!!


 
What do you think about that? Can you find a eagle in the picture??
 
Yes, that rock looks like eagle~! So that place is called Eagle point. Is it awesome ,huh~?
 
I was so surprise when i saw that. Nature makes that. It is nature's gift~!

You guys have to go to there before you guys die

No comments:

Post a Comment