Sunday, November 18, 2012

LASVEGAS 2

LASVEGA 2

Hey~! I'm going to tell you about lasvegas episode 2~!



 I think every one saw this fountaion show on a TV. I also watched this show on the TV and movie  so I really want to see this show with my own eyes. This fountation show is so famous~!
If you couldn't see this show when you go to Lasvegas, you're Lasvegas trip will be fail.
This fountain dance like people~ I've never seen like this fountatin show~! That was... that was
awesome. I can't explain with(???) any wold.
 
 
 
Here is Lasvegas's dowtown. Actually, Here is original Lasvegas so people call this one
old Lasvegas. So this downtown was usually used by movie's background. Can you see that celling? That celling is a big screen so the celling's shape always changed.
 
 
 
 
Here is the longest tower in Lasvegas. What do you think about this tower?? Do you think it just tower? no no, It is also hotel. Anyway we entered this tower and went to top of the tower.
 
 
 
See~!! this night view is good, isn't this? 
 
 
 
  If you go to there, you can choose the ticket. There are two kind of ticket. One is that see the night view. The other is that can ride that one which is in the picture. There are some ride in top of the tower. I don't like scary things so just my friend want to try this one. When this ride statr, this ride move to cliff and bob~! I just wathced that but i was also scary~!!!



Lasvegas is one of the awesone city in the world~!! I really recommend to go to there before you leave the USA~!!!

1 comment:

  1. I went to Las Vegas this September too but I didn't know that kind of ride. I really want to ride it. I think I will go there again during this holiday after I finish this term! lol

    ReplyDelete